Sunday

MBE Outlines


Looking for free MBE outlines?  You came to the right place.

Check out these free PDFs of the outlines I used when I studied for the MBE portion of the California bar exam in 2008 -->  Download the ZIP file containing these old outlines. (You will get outlines covering Contracts/UCC, Con Law, Crim Law, Crim Pro, Evidence, Torts, and Real Property.)

Want newly-revised outlines you can edit to suit your needs?  Check out these newly-updated, 2014 MBE outlines for only $27


[photo by whitneyinchicago]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock! These are great outlines. I wanted to compare my outlines with some others. Thank you so much for giving these away for free!

The Adaptibar thing looks cool too, but a bit too late in the game for me now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! You are a life-saver.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say the free outlines are good, but really like the outlines you are selling. I bought them because they were the least expensive I could find, but the quality is impressive. Thanks.

Bar Advisor said...

Thanks, @Anonymous 6/8/2013. I appreciate it. If there is anything I can do to make the outlines even better, please email me using the CONTACT button at the top right of this site.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009-Present Eclectic Esquire Media, LLC. Powered by Blogger
Disclaimer/Terms of Service
Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan