Tuesday

Advice for Bar Exam Repeaters

I just discovered a great series of videos posted on YouTube by Jessie Zaylia, who passed the July 2011 California bar exam on her third attempt

This first video discusses her approach to MBEs and PT.  She mentions her techniques and some study aids.



Mentioned in the video:
The second video is all about essays.  Again, she discuss her techniques and study aids. She also discusses her awesome "Don't Talk to Me" T-shirt.


Mentioned in the video:
The final video is about bar exam test anxiety.  She discusses her decision to use anti-anxiety medication to help her study for and pass the bar exam.


Here is a link to Jessie's blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. These videos are really helpful.

Bar Advisor said...

Yeah, these are probably some of the most helpful bar exam prepatation videos I've even seen.

Cbse exam said...

Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wish I would have seen these before failing the July 2013 Bar...Inspiration for the second go! Thank you!!

Bar Advisor said...

@Anonymous 11/25/2013 -- Yep, these are really helpful videos! I hope they help you get through in 2014!

Anonymous said...

Going for my third time. Got 60s and 2 55 all accross the board. Bombed mbes with the huge blue KaplanBook. Doing adaptive bar now. Thanks for videos my approach for PTs was exactly what u described except no conclusion.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009-Present Eclectic Esquire Media, LLC. Powered by Blogger
Disclaimer/Terms of Service
Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan