Monday

Bar Exam Tips Podcast

I am happy to announce that I have launched my Bar Exam Mind Podcast over at my other blog.

I have been contemplating doing a podcast for some months now, and finally got all of the pieces in place.

The idea behind my bar exam podcast is to give you bar exam tips and advice about how to pass the bar in an easy to use and portable format.

So far, there are two episodes for you to check out:
I hope you enjoy them.

If you would like, you can subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or RSS feed.

Let me know what you think about the podcast in the comments below the Show Notes pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009-Present Eclectic Esquire Media, LLC. Powered by Blogger
Disclaimer/Terms of Service
Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan