Tuesday

July 2013 Bar Exam

It is that time again.  Time for another bar exam cycle to begin.

In this post, I want to let you know about some important posts and resources that can help you pass the bar exam.

If you don't have much time, download my free PDF Ultimate Bar Exam Resource Guide (no email opt-in, just click the link and grab it) and read it when you get a chance.

But, if you have some more time, keep reading.

Bar Exam Basics

Take some time to read my posts on diligence and anticipation of conditions.  These are two concepts that are critical to bar exam success.

Then, check out my posts on BarExamMind.com about performing a "bar exam level set" near the start of your bar studies and about how to create a mindset that will help you pass the bar exam.

Lastly, sign up for the Bar Exam Mind newsletter to receive your free 54-page e-book filled with bar exam advice.

MBE Preparation Resources

The MBE was my least favorite portion of the bar exam.  I felt like the questions were designed to trick you as much as they were designed to test your knowledge.

Be sure to read my posts about how to approach the MBE (here and here).

If you like outlines, you can get my MBE outlines here.

Finally, check out my review of Adaptibar to see if it might be a resource you can use.

Essays and Performance Tests

To get my initial take on how to write bar exam essays, check out this post.

My introductory performance test approach is available here.

Test Day Tips

Finally, read my thoughts about what to do during the bar exam itself.  Read it now, decide what you want to implement, and then move ahead. 

***

If you have any questions about the bar exam, please leave a comment below and I will respond.  You can also email me using the CONTACT link at the top right of this page.

Good luck on the bar exam!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009-Present Eclectic Esquire Media, LLC. Powered by Blogger
Disclaimer/Terms of Service
Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan