Saturday

Best Bar Exam Flashcards


Seems like most people like using flashcards to study for the bar exam.

I used them and thought they were very helpful, especially for reviewing points of law that I had difficulty memorizing.  (Here is my other post about flashcards.)

I recently received an email recommending two flashcard resources, so I thought I would pass it along to you in case it helps.

The first is an online flashcard program called Anki. You can make the flashcards on your computer and/or you can download an app for iOS and Android that lets you take your flashcards on the go. (The iOS app is a bit pricey at $24.99.)

The good thing about using online flashcards is that you can't lose them or destroy them by spilling water or coffee on them.

The second recommendation was for Critical Pass flashcards.  You can get these in paper format or as a smartphone or iPad app.  I have heard good things about these cards from others.

***

Do you have any recommendations for bar exam study aids?

If so, please leave a comment below or send me an email using the CONTACT button at the top of this site.  I'll be sure to share the recommendations with everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009-Present Eclectic Esquire Media, LLC. Powered by Blogger
Disclaimer/Terms of Service
Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan