Friday

Bar Exam Advice from the NFL



I just found an interesting article discussing football intelligence.

But, it is a quote from former NFLer Oliver Luck -- dad to Andrew Luck of the Indianapolis Colts -- that is relevant here. 

Oliver Luck took the Texas bar exam. He recalls his bar exam experience this way:
“I remember distinctly sitting for the Texas bar exam after I finished law school,” he recalled. “There were maybe five hundred people in there. People were sighing and groaning. A guy one table away from me suddenly lost it. I wanted to tell him, ‘Suck it up! You can do it!’ The way I would in the huddle. I was focused. I knew how to work through that test.” 
Make of that what you will.

[Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdport/6993241322/sizes/m/]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009-Present Eclectic Esquire Media, LLC. Powered by Blogger
Disclaimer/Terms of Service
Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan