Tuesday

Review of BarIssues + $10 Discount

Are you wondering if BarIssues.com is any good for California bar prep?

Well, check out this video review to help you make your decision.

If you think BarIssues might work for you, you can save $10 off either plan you select when you use my special discount code. The good folks at BarIssues don’t want me sharing this code publicly, so send an email to barissues@barexammind.com, and my digital elves will send you the secret code and the sign-up link. (Note: This email is an autoresponder, so I do not read any emails sent to this account. If you have trouble getting the code, contact me here.)



And, don't forget BarEssays.com for some extra help with your California bar exam prep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009-Present Eclectic Esquire Media, LLC. Powered by Blogger
Disclaimer/Terms of Service
Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan